Treating urological diseases including kidney stones
Urology is a branch of health care that deals with diseases of the male & female urinary tract which includes both kidney , uterus, urinary bladder, prostate (in male) & urethra.
- It also deals with reproductive organs of the male body like – testes, penis , etc.
- Urology is known as a surgical superspeciality branch.
Advanced treatment modalities like RIRS , mini -PNCL & Laser Lithotripsy have revolutionized treatment for kidney stone .
- RIRS offers best treatment outcome with minimal risk to patient, whenever it is feasible.
- Our hospital is pioneer in providing all latest treatment/ surgeries for kidney stone in Gwalior.
Uro-Oncology is the Department of diagnosing and treating cancers of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. These organs include the bladder, kidneys, prostate, penis and testicles.
- Prostate Cancer is one of the most problem.
- Our department is equipped with advance laparoscopic & minimally innasive technologies to deal with all urological cancers .
A kidney transplant is a surgery that involves taking a healthy kidney from a donor and placing it into a person whose kidneys are no longer working properly.
- Urologist are the surgeons who usually perform kidney transplant surgery.
- It’s team approach & usually initial workup is done by nephrologist and than donor kidney removal & recipient kidney transplant surgery is performed by urologist.
Urologist also deals with female urine problems like stress urinary leak, Uro-gynecological fistulas etc. and best treatment approach for all these problems is adopted in Our Hospital.
Andrology / Male Infertility
Urologist also treat male reproductive organs & issues related their fertility various advance assited reproductive techniques like ICSI, IVF , TESR , PESA , are available in our setup.
Treatments in Urology, Uro-Oncology
Meet our specialist
Dr. Pravesh Gupta
Urologist, Andrologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon