Are you in need of urgent medical care?
Apollo Hospital Gwalior is here to help. Our ICU and ER are equipped to handle any medical emergency you may have. We are committed to providing the best possible care for our patients.
Free surgery for Ayushman card holders
आयुष्मान कार्ड धारकों के लिए मुफ्त इलाज
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Why opt for Critical Care at RJN Apollo Spectra Hospitals?
Yes! we understand your pain
We know you are suffering from a lot of pain and we also know you want to be treated as soon as possible. Don’t worry we are dealing with lots of cases related to ICU & ER these days.
We are committed to providing the best possible care for our patients. No matter what your medical emergency may be, Apollo Hospital Gwalior is here to help.
About ICU & ER
ICU and ER likely treat patients experiencing urgent, severe, or life-threatening medical conditions. Many of their roles and responsibilities overlap, too. Where you’ll find the main difference for these jobs is in their work environment. While they both provide critical care, the emergency room and the intensive care unit are two very different functioning areas of a hospital:
- The ER—Treats patients with acute medical conditions, such as severe injuries or heart attacks. It’s open around the clock for patients in emergency situations that can admit themselves or arrive via ambulance. Emergency room visits are spontaneous and not planned in advance.
- The ICU—Provides ongoing treatment to patients with life-threatening medical conditions. Patients can be transferred to the ICU after being stabilised in the ER, or they can have planned ICU stays to recover from invasive surgeries. Patients experiencing severe complications from chronic illnesses may also be admitted to the ICU.
Meet The Expert
Dr. Harsh Bhatt
Specialty – MBBS, Diploma in Anaesthesia
Experience : 26 Years
Dr. Chandan Sahu
Specialty – Critical Care MBBS, MD (ANESTHESIA)
Experience : 10 Years
Dr. Abid S
Specialty – Critical Care/Internal Medicine, MBBS, FEM/MRCEM (UK), Diploma in Diabetology
Experience : 7 Years
Dr. Atul Sharma
Specialty – MBBS, DNB (Anaesthesiology), MD (Anaesthesiology), DCCM, FCCS, FICM
Experience : 4 Years
Dr. Prakhar Shukla
Specialty – MBBS, MD, FNB Critical Care Medicine
Experience : 4 Years
Technologies we use :
- The Physiological Monitors
- The Ventilators
- The Infusion Pumps
- The bedside Computer Terminals
Causes Kidney Stone:
After being discharged from the ICU.
- Balance problems or muscle weakness.
- Memory and thinking problems.
- Anxiety is severe.
Anxiety and depression, Dreams
We are empanelled with
1. Ayushman Bharat Yojana
2. Central Government Health Scheme
3. Police Health Protection Scheme
What our patients are saying about us
Stop Suffering & book an appointment now!
We know how to handle your pain and help you get recovered from problems like Gallbladder stones.