Looking for the best chemotherapy treatment in Gwalior?
Look no further than the team at the Gwalior Cancer Centre. With years of experience and a commitment to excellence, we offer the latest and most effective chemotherapy treatments available.
Free surgery for Ayushman card holders
आयुष्मान कार्ड धारकों के लिए मुफ्त इलाज
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Why opt for Chemotheraphy at RJN Apollo Spectra Hospitals?
Yes! we understand your pain
We know you are suffering from a lot of pain and we also know you want to be treated as soon as possible. Don’t worry we are dealing with lots of cases related to cancer these days.
The painless procedure for cancer is a one day process and you will be ready to move and perform your daily activities. You know why? Because we use most advance chemotheraphy to perform cancer treatment.
WHAT IS CHEMOTHERAPY?
Cancer medications are sometimes referred to as “chemo” (short for “chemotherapy”). However, not every cancer medication is created equal.Chemotherapy is an efficient method of treating many forms of cancer, but it is not without its risks. Side effects from chemotherapy may range from quite modest and easily managed to life-threatening emergencies.
Chemotherapeutic medications that are cytotoxic, in the sense that they kill tumor cells, form the basis of what is known as “conventional” or “traditional” chemotherapy. There is a wide variety of chemotherapy medications to choose from. Many different types of cancer may be treated using chemotherapy medications, either alone or in combination.
An oncologist , the specialist of the cancer disease uses chemotherapy along with radiation therapy for the treatment of chemotherapy.
Meet The Expert
Dr. Ashok Kumar Rajoreya
Specialty – Hematology (MBBS, MD)
Experience : 6 Years
Precautions against negative impacts of chemotherapy:
Some precautions or preventions , we should take to avoid negative impacts of chemotherapy are :
- Toilet safety: Sit down after therapy for a week. To minimize splashing, close the lid before flushing.
- Used gloves: Wear disposable waterproof gloves after a treatment session while handling vomit-stained clothes or bed sheets. After using, seal gloves in a plastic bag.
- Whole pills: Chemotherapy pills shouldn’t be crushed or chewed. If you can’t take a pill, contact your oncologist or pharmacist about different forms (i.e. liquid).
- Laundry care: Wash body-fluid-soiled clothes separately. Longer wash cycle (hot or cold water can be used). Items are line-dried.
- Safeguard medications: Tablets, capsules, and injections frequently need particular storage to be effective and safe. Keep them away from youngsters and don’t keep them with other medications.
We are empanelled with
1. Ayushman Bharat Yojana
2. Central Government Health Scheme
3. Police Health Protection Scheme
What our patients are saying about us
Stop Suffering & book an appointment now!
We know how to handle your pain and help you get recovered from problems like Gallbladder stones.