Looking for a joint replacement in Gwalior?
Look no further than the expert team at RJN Apollo Spectra Hospital, Gwalior. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality of care possible, and our experienced surgeons are some of the best in the India.
Free surgery for Ayushman card holders
आयुष्मान कार्ड धारकों के लिए मुफ्त इलाज
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Why opt for Joint Replacement at RJN Apollo Spectra Hospitals?
Yes! we understand your pain
We know you are suffering from a lot of pain and we also know you want to be treated as soon as possible. Don’t worry we are dealing with lots of cases related to Joint Replacement these days.
The painless procedure to treat Joint Replacement is a one day process and you will be ready to move and perform your daily activities. You know why? Because we have highly experienced surgeons.
About Joint Replacement
Arthroplasty means “Joint Replacement Surgery.” Your doctor will remove the diseased joint and replace it with an artificial one during the treatment. Metal, ceramic, or sturdy plastic may be used to construct the substitute joint. In appearance and function, the artificial joint is identical to the natural one.
Total joint replacement is often necessary for these surgeries. Few patients are eligible for a partial joint replacement. The injured portion of the joint is the only one that is replaced during this treatment. Arthroplasty recovery times are not standard. Your age, how active you are, the sort of surgery you had, and the replacement joint all have a rol.
Meet The Expert
Dr. Himanshu Kushwah
Specialty – MBBS, DIP IN ORTHOLOGY
Experience : 7 Years
Causes of Joint Replacement:
Some causes for the Joint Replacement are:
- Pain: Patients declare “enough” and seek therapy for a variety of reasons, but acute arthritic pain is a common one. Pain is the root of all other motivations.
- Specified breaks or injuries: Hip replacement surgery is a typical treatment for broken hips. Joint replacement may be necessary because of wear and tear brought on by an accident.
- Arthritis-related joint destruction: Joint replacement may be necessary in patients with inflammatory disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and others. It may be possible to delay the inevitable with medication, but ultimately the joint will sustain too much damage.
- Deterioration because of use: Wear and tear on a joint may occur as a result of repetitive motion, tension, overuse, or simple old age.
- Maintaining a Proper Weight
- Keep a regular exercise routine
- Joint injections
- Medicines and supplements
Arthroplasty is surgery to replace a damaged joint with an artificial prosthesis. This procedure is most often performed on the hip and knee. The term “Orthopedic Surgeon” is reserved for the physician who focuses on treating patients who have suffered injuries to their joints. Joint replacement is a serious medical procedure, yet it is often avoidable with the right precautions.
We are empanelled with
1. Ayushman Bharat Yojana
2. Central Government Health Scheme
3. Police Health Protection Scheme
What our patients are saying about us
Stop Suffering & book an appointment now!
We know how to handle your pain and help you get recovered from problems like Gallbladder stones.