“We will be a national leader recognized for clinical excellence, research and innovation, preferred for a highly coordinated patient experience, and distinguished by the peculiarity of our people.”
• To eliminate needless blindness with preventive, promotive and curative services.
• To provide sustainable, affordable and quality comprehensive services matching with the highest standards to all.
• To alleviate visual problems to make the individuals healthy and happy.
• Increase and expand research for prevention of blindness and visual impairment.
• To impart distinctive series of educational programs by dedicated teaching personnel.