RETINA VITREOUS DEPARTMENT
- Retina services at RJN are recognized as Centre of Excellence In the treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy and Macular Hole Surgery.
- The department is also equipped with the latest imaging system which helps in the pan imaging of the retina.
- Team of expert and dedicated surgeons caters to advanced surgery requirements including Retina detachments, Ocular Trauma, Diabetic Micro Incision Vitreous surgery, Macular Hole surgery etc.
- The Retina Vitreous Department at RJN is a perfect amalgamation of experienced and dedicated faculty and state-of-the-art diagnostic and procedures.
- Around 1800 surgeries and procedures.
- Fundus Photography
- Fundus Fluorescein Angiography (FFA)
- Optical Coherence Tomography(OCT)
- B Scan & UBM
- Indocyanine Green Angiography
- Macular Pigment densitometer(MPD)
- Fundus autofluorescence
- Micro Incision Vitrectomy(23/25G/27G)
- Vitreous hemorrhage
- Epi retinal Membrane
- Vitreo-macular traction
- Macular hole
- Proliferative diabetic retinopathy with hemorrhage
- Retinal detachment surgeries
- Au complicated retinal surgeries
- ROP complete management
- Retina laser procedures
Team – Retina Vitreous Department
- Dr. Dhananjay Shukla– Director and Sr. Consultant
- Dr. Priyamvada Bhasin – Sr. Consultant
- Dr. Rishi Bharadwaj – Consultant