- We are committed to provide quality comprehensive eye care services that exceed the patient’s expectations complying with universally acceptable standards in a holistic approach with the help of our committed professional team.
- We comply with all statutory & regulatory requirements and will adhere to standard operational procedures in order to reduce errors & enhance patient safety.
- Will upgrade our service quality through continual quality improvement through internal assessment mechanism at all levels of organization.
- Will ensure health & safety of the employees.
- To deliver and sustain comprehensive eye care services on par excellence with universally accepted standards to all strata of the society at an affordable cost.
- To maximize patient satisfaction levels by continual upgradation of our system, process, policies and procedures across the hospital through practice based on the highest ethical and moral standards.
- To develop quality educational and research programmes through community based eye care services.
- To enhance the development of quality and excellence in continuing medical education and thereby providing for better quality eye-care in the Country and the Region from time to time.
- To improve skills & competency level of the staff through regular internal assessment and training initiatives.
- To ensure good health and safety of the patient and the staff.