Low Vision Clinic
- The Low Vision Clinic Service at RJN assists patient to maximize the use of thei remaining vision through the recommendation and provision of optical aids, supply of specialty equipment, and demonstration of practical techniques to use in the home and community.
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up.
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Assesses low vision devices and provides training in their use.
- Low vision devices, such as hand-held magnifiers and the latest electronic magnification systems
- The options and plans include magnification tools and vision training. These individualized options help in safe and independent daily activities.
- Vocational and career guidance to all patients
- Visual skill development and vision stimulation
- Orientation and mobility training
Low Vision Aids
For Near Vision
- Prismatic Spectacles
- Stand Magnifiers
- Handheld Magnifiers
- Digital maginifier
For Distance Vision
- SEE TV distance device
Team – Low Vision Clinic
- Mr. S.P. Sharma – Sr. Ophthalmic Officer
- Mr. Nalin Singh Baghel – Sr. Ophthalmic Officer
- Mr. Shivkant Upadhyay – Sr. Ophthalmic Officer
- Mr. Shailendra Saini – Ophthalmic Officer